There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Monday, January 2, 2012

4 months old already??!!

Kennedy turned 4 months old on New Year's Eve :)  We took these pictures of her that day...yes, the bib is bigger than her, but still so cute!  Kennedy is full of expressions, smiles, and has lots to talk about lately.  She is learning that she can do so much with her hands now...but I would say most of the time, they are in her mouth!  I keep thinking she may be teething but no sign of a pearly white yet :) She loves to go to story time at the library and watch the all the kids move around and sing.  I am amazed at how aware she is of her surroundings, not much gets by this little girl.  I could go on and on because I sware she is learning something new every day but let's get to the pictures!  Oh one more thing...her hair is definitely getting longer, lighter, and curling :)  I love it! 

Who's 4 months old??  ME??!!

Yep, me...Happy Birthday to ME!

My Pretty, Pretty girl!

I love her feet in this one...and that she is eating her bib!


Showing off her baby blues and her kissable lips!

She likes to cross her legs now like a lady :)

And here are a few randoms from the past couple weeks...........

She does this face all the time now!
Her hair cracks me up!

Talking to her Daddy! <3

All dressed in mismatched fleece for our cool morning run!

Her new tongue talent, haha!

Almost the whole fist...must be yummy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment