There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just. TOO. Tired!

I had to post about this...last night, Kennedy just couldn't make it to bath time and this is what I walked in on after leaving her for a short trip to the other room!  It was too cute not to photograph! 




She did have busy day visiting with Aunt Chab, Miss Jeanine, and her friend Miles...but I underestimated how tired she really was as I waited to start our night time routine at the normal time.  The good thing is, after her 15 min cat nap, Rusty and I quickly bathed her (got to stick to the routine!), she ate, and was back soundly asleep for the night :)  She must be like her mommy...loves her sleep!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment