There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Special Visitor

As much as I love staying home with my little angel...I still miss seeing everyone at good old Blue Lake!  I was so excited when a few of my friends from work came to visit us yesterday...and also an old student of mine that I taught in Kindergarten and 2nd grade :)  Kennedy was happy to see everybody too...well, for the most part!  Here are a few pictures my friend Sarah took with her phone of our visit. 

Someone is at the door :)
Lorien and Miss Chunk, AKA Kennedy :)  Pretty girls!
Looking at Lorien makes me believe that time goes by fast!  I remember when she was 5!

Feeding our babies...that's Baby Kate on the left :) So cute!

Thanks for the great visit girls, we hope to see you again real soon!  XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment