There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Friday, January 27, 2012

HaPpY BirThDaY to ME...Mommy!

Rusty and I have very close birthdays so January is always a fun month.  I think I love my birthday more than he does though!  This year was one of the best...Rusty let me sleep in a little while he took Kennedy to get me breakfast.  I also got my first "Mommy" card, so sweet.  We went to Miss Renee's house later that day and while Kennedy was playing on the floor, having so much fun, she ROLLED OVER for the very first time!  What a birthday gift!  I won't ever forget that milestone :)  She's been trying so hard and then it just clicked...now she does it all the time and is actually liking being on her belly looking all around.  It was a GrEaT day that was topped off with a much needed manicure/pedicure and a romantic dinner with love from Chef Rusty with all my favorites.  And of course Publix cake! Delish!  I love my babies!! 


Not the best picture but you get the point...it was so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment