There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Time for SOLIDS!

After her 4 month old trip to the pediatrician, we were given the GO on feeding Kennedy her first taste of rice cereal.  Kennedy isn't real sure about this new taste in her mouth...I think she spits more of it out than actually swallows!  We will keep trying though...with her genes, she is bound to be an eater :)

This is a before picture :)  A bib is a MUST!

You are seriously going to feed me this??!!

Yep, we are...here it comes!

Open up!

This pretty much sums up the whole experience!

And then she would look at us like this, haha!

Like I said, we will keep trying.  I am sure she will get the hang of it soon :)





No comments:

Post a Comment