There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Friday, January 20, 2012

My little couch potatoeS!!

Ever since Kennedy was only a couple months old, the TV has caught her attention with all its colors and movement.  She will pretty much watch anything, but her ultimate favorite is Finding Nemo.  It's part of her morning routine...and pretty sad that now mommy knows a lot of the words, haha!  Sometimes I catch her smiling at parts that are funny...Dory is hilarious :)  Here are a few pictures of one of her pastimes...too bad my Papa isn't here, he would love to sit with her watching the tube, even if he was snoring! 

*** Kennedy does not watch TV ALL day...but yes, it gives Mommy some time to get a few things done when she does :) ***



Changing up positions...this is Kennedy's recliner, Daddy doesn't even have one, haha!

Just chillin' watching my shows!

Soon I will be able to change the channel myself!

This is her new face...it comes with a grunt sound...and a whole lot of strong will!





No comments:

Post a Comment