There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

HaPpY BirThDaY Daddy!

Rusty turned the BIG 3-2 on Wednesday, well it wasn't really BIG but every year we get older, we think it's a big deal, haha.  We love our birthdays!  It just so happened to be Kennedy's 19 week birthday the same day so of course we had to sing more than once :)  Rusty actually sang Happy Birthday to Kennedy in the womb very frequently, as we were waiting anxiously for her real birthday.  He even asked the nurses to sing to her when she was born!  So needless to say, she likes that song a lot and was full of smiles for her daddy!  She does that a lot these days, and we catch a dimple every now and then too, so cute.  Here are a few pictures from the big day...this was my very first time making my Nini's traditional and very special ice cream cake...it was just as YuMmY as I remembered it to be.  Don't tell Rusty, but thanks to his birthday, it gave me an excuse to make it...and eat ice cream :) 

The Birthday Boy with his delicious cake his awesome wife made for him :)

I wonder what he is wishing for :)

We took a walk to the lake...that was our big plans for Rusty's birthday, haha!

Kennedy was so excited she was drooling, lol!

I love this face so much!  She is so curious.  She looks so big in the Baby Bjorn now!

She's clearly not interested in taking a picture!

We both have messy hair, haha!
Having fun with Daddy!


I love this one...she loves her daddy so much!

It was a GrEaT day for sure :)



No comments:

Post a Comment