There's a first for everything....



I truly enjoy blogging about our journey as parents and sharing all the pictures of our family with you...but most of all I hope that one day Kennedy and Presley will love reading this blog and cherish each memory I have tried to capture for them. Our girls bring us so much joy everyday!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Red Rover, Red Rover....Send Kennedy right OVER!

Well she isn't running right over just yet but she is ROLLING :)  And the first official roll over was on Mommy's birthday!  She quickly learned to get her arm out from under her so she can pop her head up and see the world from a whole new view!  So cute.  I am sure the next part to this new trick is that she will be across the room or under the couch!  I am trying to get a good video of this big milestone but I am not quick enough or when I do start the video, she just stares at me and flaps her arms in a flying motion...another new motion!

Step One: I think I can do this!


Step Two: The Roll, She's quick!

Step Three: How do I get my arm out?!

Step Four: Oh, this is how...just find my mouth!!

Step Five: Hello World!  Such a big girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment